Saturday, April 8, 2017

Newly Acquired Book


The book is small (smaller than a comic book, just thicker).  It only looks big because I have a small body.

The book was ordered from my favorite bookshop over a month ago and arrived on 6 April 2017.  I picked it up on April 7 (less than 24 hours ago).

I'll read it by next week.

Dr. Brian Cremins also has a blog <brianwcremins.wordpress.com>.  I have read a number of his works from different sources including his blog.

Captain Marvel and the Art of Nostalgia is Dr. Cremins' first book.  It was initially released in December 2016 by Amazon.com and by www.ebooks.com as a PDF.  Amazon stopped selling before the end of 2016 because the book had sold out, and ebooks.com stopped selling the PDF version in the same time frame for reasons I don't know.  Anyhow, the book is now sold without interruption, and the publication date now shown at Amazon is 3 January 2017, and ebooks.com shows a date of January 2017.

There was a time I could read such a thin book in one sitting.  But, that was the perk of youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment