Saturday, November 5, 2016

Generic Paradise

I am a generic pet lover.  Any animal will do provided I can fit the creature in the room where I keep my pets.

I can not fit the diminutive blue whale and the slightly diminutive rhinoceros in my pet room.  I will need to hire scuba divers to maintain the whale.  I suspect only mermaids and mermen are competent enough to care for pet whales, but since merpeople do not advertise their services, I have no way of contacting them.  I will also need to rent an ocean for the whale.

I only keep what I can in accordance with my work schedule and comfort level.  Given the opportunity though, I would care for as many animals as I can and keep them on an island paradise where they can be their busy selves.

Hunky men will stand guard on the island.  I would visit the island to interact with the animals and to have intercourse with the men.  Islang puno ng machong lalaki alangan naman walang mangyari (An island full of macho men and nothing happens?  Duh!)!

2011 CE