Thursday, December 29, 2022

Toys for Keeps

Adult content.  Please enjoy, and please be guided accordingly.

Lazada seems to be on sale for sex toys.  I’ve never seen dildoes (toy penises) priced at such a low price, possibly because the winter solstice is a season of food and getting heart attacks from eating too much.  In medical practice, though, we see more women giving birth in September and -ber months, indicating that December and cold winter months are conducive to sex.  We do see more heart attack cases in December and January due to unchecked diets.

Dildoes may be made of metal, rubber, etc.   A dildo and a vibrator are almost the same except a dildo is manually operated.  A vibrator is a battery- or electrically operated artificial penis.

I ordered a couple of dildoes from Lazada recently and realized I now have a collection of over 10 (collected over the years), some of which are gifts from friends.

Once I receive a dildo or brought home one, I’ll just use it once or twice, and it will likely stay in a box for a long time before being used or displayed again.

A sexually active (formerly sexually active, that is, because the pandemic made me pause) man like me practically has no need for dildoes since I get the real stuff when I’m on the prowl, unless I’m using one to play with my partner (and that rarely happens).  I do handcuff a partner now and then; handcuffs are a different set of toys (“behave if you don’t wanna get spanked” kind of toy).

I think a collector like me shall never stop collecting stuff I don’t need.  Because I’m a collector.  My thousands of books, hundreds of DVDs, hundreds of scale model cars, etc., tend to prove that.  Well, the books I need to learn and review stuff from.

My favorite dildo is a candle in the shape of a penis.  It’s my favorite because it was given to me by a dear friend over a decade ago, and that friend of mine died of a heart attack last year.  I shall always keep that penis with me (not inside me, of course).

In a lifetime of collecting, I think the best collections are the ones given by friends or the ones purchased with them.