Monday, February 4, 2019

The Trojan Shrimp

Adult content.  Please enjoy, and please be guided accordingly.

===

ἱππον is read as hipon.  It is a Greek word, in the accusative case, that means horse.  The accusative case is the direct object in a sentence, e.g., I love my horse (where horse is the direct object).  The nominative (subjective) case is ἱππος (hipos).

“Hipon” means shrimp in Tagalog.  In Philippine gay lingo, men with great bodies but with unattractive faces are called hipon (when we eat shrimp we usually leave the head out and focus on the body of the water creature).

Shouldn’t we refer to them unattractive ones hipon in the Greek sense of the word, i.e., They look like horses.  My bad.  Well, we ought to call them hipon in the Greek sense if they have horse-like ginormous dicks.

Many, if not most, of my partners have been hipon in the Tagalog sense (ugly with a great body).  Some of them are hipon in the Greek sense (plain-faced with a considerable equipment).

We can call a homely man with a big dick a Trojan horse.

In the classical story of the Trojan War, the Greeks gave a gift to the Trojans (the inhabitants of Troy) in the form of a gigantic, wooden horse.  The Trojans thought it was truly a gift and a symbol of their victory.  Unbeknownst to them, the Greeks hid inside the horse.  When the Trojans fell asleep, the Greeks got out of the horse and slaughtered them Trojans.

A trojan is now known in computing as a malware (malicious software) that can wreak havoc in our gadgets.

A man who is a Trojan horse (or simply a trojan without a ginormous appendage) can share his pathogens (disease-causing organisms) inadvertently or intentionally if we are not careful.

I love them hipons (Tagalog and Greek) but am ambivalent towards trojans.  I shall never really know if a man is a trojan, shall I (unless I have him tested before a nookie)?  So, I – we – have to be careful.

I wish you a lifetime of joy and great sex.